Leasing at Nova Place
- Pittsburgh's largest corporate tech campus
- Exceptional parking, highway access, public transit, and walkability
- On-site Property Management, Maintenance and 24-hour staffed Security
- Conference rooms with a 140-seat tiered auditorium plus a new 70-seat meeting/training space
- Alloy 26 Coworking and Collaborative Space
- Food & Coffee/Drinks: Eco Bistro and Federal Galley
- Pittsburgh's premier fitness center - Union Fitness
- Unparalleled Fiber Connectivity with Wired Platinum Certification
- Extensive garage renovations complete to the 2,700 covered and integral parking garage, including electric vehicle charging stations
- Green and sustainability initiatives including housing beehives on our rooftops
Looking for your next office space for rent in Pittsburgh? For information on office space for lease, retail space, and more, contact our brokers below.
circuit power supply
Most Connected Telecomm Building in Region
As a carrier hotel facility, Nova Place is the only location in Pittsburgh where major telecommunications networks connect with each other and provide essentially unlimited bandwidth in the building. The property received the prestigious Wired Platinum rating due to its incredible data/telco infrastructure.
Redundant Power Feeds
The property features extraordinarily high-power density and redundancy (overlapping grids with an automatic transfer switch). Duquesne Light Company supplies power from a dedicated 23kV circuit which serves multiple utility transformer vaults located within the building and includes a transfer scheme in the event of a utility outage that transfers the load to a distribution circuit. Nova Place also has a large number of diesel generators on-site to provide tenants with an additional level of electrical redundancy.
The Space to Handle Anything
15-foot clear heights, 28’x32’ column spacing, and 125-pound/SF floor loads make Nova Place incredibly versatile. Nova Place’s quarter-mile delivery tunnel lined with loading docks can accommodate indoor deliveries by full tractor-trailers.
Hub of Innovation
Some of the region’s largest and fastest growing innovators (Gecko Robotics, Pittsburgh Technology Council,
Innovation Works, Expedient, Confluence, and more) call Nova Place home.