So much more than a hotel ballroom
Nova Place is a 30 acre mixed-use, urban redevelopment project located on Pittsburgh’s historic North Side, which includes unique, private meeting space for cocktail parties, corporate events, tech talks, launches, retreats, conferences, and more.
Conveniently located steps away from the North Shore and Downtown, there is ample garage and on-street parking available, with a special flat rate of $5 for events happening after 4pm. All rentals also include:
- Full onsite washroom facilities with wheelchair accessibility
- Complimentary Xfinity WiFi for guests, with 1 GB-per-second connection
- Complimentary shipping to and storage at Nova Place
- Freight elevator for easy load-in
- Dedicated, onsite House Manager before and during your event
- No required caterers or vendors
Nova Place events are managed by Alloy 26, LLC, Pittsburgh’s largest coworking space, located on the Plaza level of the Nova Place Concourse.
Every part of the Nova Place Concourse can be easily transformed to fit any vision, providing a completely customizable venue that can match your needs. Our state-of-the-art renovations and unique interior offer amenities and flexibility unmatched by traditional event venues.
- Over 25,000 sq. ft. of open space
- Capacity: Dining: 1,000 guests // Reception: 1,500 guests
- Access to Concourse furniture, including tables, benches, and chairs
- Design allows you to close off sections forsmaller events
The infrastructure in the Concourse offers 23kV of power from overlapping electrical grids and 125 lbs. per SF floor load capacity, handling even the most extraordinary event requirements.
The newly renovated Outdoor Plaza is the perfect spot for concerts, company picnics, and casual social events. Play cornhole on the patio, toss a frisbee in the grass, or host an evening reception under the fully lit pergola on over 10,000 square feet of patio space.
- 10,000 sq. ft. of patio/green space
- Capacity: 2,000
- Access to Outdoor Plaza furniture, including tables, benches, and chairs
- Access to electricity for instruments, DJs, and lighting
Alloy 26 Lobby & Auditorium
Built for presentations, live webcasts, and seminars of any kind, our unique, tiered-seating auditorium has the capacity for 140 people.
The Lobby at Alloy 26 is the stunning social area just outside the Auditorium. Providing a large, open space, the Lobby is perfect for attendees to network at high-top tables, catch up with a colleague in the lounge, or to enjoy food and libations at our spacious bar area.
- Seating for 140 inside the auditorium
- Overhead projector and dropdown screen
- Sound and audio, throughout the Lobby and auditorium
- Use of three microphones (lapel, podium, and handheld)
- Complimentary access to electricity and Wi-Fi for attendees
Imagine having full audio/visual equipment for your next meeting – all at no extra cost
Union Conference Room
Need a place for a smaller meeting or work session for your team? The Union conference room is the perfect place to collaborate, with two whiteboards, a TV screen video conferencing and presentations, and all the amenities of Alloy 26 right outside the door. Inquire with the Events Manager at email@example.com for more info.
Our address is:
100 South Commons
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
There is an entrance to the Concourse at the corner of South Commons and Federal Street, across from the Post Office.
For easiest access, enter parking garage GATE 4 on South Commons. Stay in the leftmost lanes when you enter and take the nearest elevator (look for CENTRAL 2) up to the P (Plaza) Level of the Concourse.