Located on the banks of Pittsburgh’s bustling North Shore, Isabella is a 9 story, waterfront office building.
Built in the early 1900’s, the two sides feature two distinct construction types. The original section of the building, built in 1910, has exposed wood beams with brick walls, with duct work and wiring located in the floors. The newer section, built in 1920, is steel and concrete with standard office finishes. The entire building was renovated in 1982. The Seventh Street Bridge, located within one block, provides convenient access to downtown.