Concourse Rental Information and Proposal
Every part of the Nova Place Concourse can be easily transformed to fit any vision, providing a completely customizable venue that can match your needs. Our state-of-the-art renovations and unique interior offer amenities and flexibility unmatched by traditional event venues.
Features and Amenities
- Over 25,000 sq. ft. of open space
- Capacity: Dining: 1,000 guests // Reception: 1,500 guests
- Access to Concourse furniture, including tables, benches, and chairs
- Design allows you to close off sections for smaller events
- Full use and access to the Lobby and Auditorium at Alloy 26, with 40-seat lounge and bar, 140-seat auditorium, and complimentary screen, projector, and audio
- Full onsite washroom facilities with wheelchair accessibility
- Complimentary Comcast Xfinity wifi, with 1 GB-per-second connection
- Complimentary shipping to, and storage at, Nova Place
- Easy load-in access to the Nova Place delivery tunnel + freight elevator
- $5 flat rate discounted event parking
- Dedicated, onsite House Manager before and during your event
- No required vendors
The infrastructure in the Concourse offers 23kV of power from overlapping electrical grids and 125 lbs. per SF floor load capacity, handling even the most extraordinary event requirements.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alloy 26 is a cutting edge, co-working space in the heart of Pittsburgh’s North Side, in Nova Place. Alloy 26 provides great companies with office space, amenities and programming to help build the next big thing.
Do you need to host an event on-site? Alloy 26 has just the space for you!
Hosting a tech talk, conference, or presentation? Our tiered-seating auditorium has the capacity for 200 people. Rates start at $150 per hour which includes projector, sound/microphones, access to catering areas as well as bathrooms. Minimum rental times apply.
If you’re looking for something a little private, or on a smaller-scale, our conference rooms are the perfect solution. Rentals start at $50 per hour and includes TV, camera, speaker, and conference line capabilities.
Rental information for our outdoor plaza coming soon!
For more information on co-working, visit alloy26.com.