Wednesday, May 2, 2018 // 7:30 a.m.
|7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM – 9:15 AM||
Tenants Innovating the Office Market
How are Developers Adapting to the Tech Industry and Modern Tenants?
|9:15 AM – 10:00 AM||
Investing in Pittsburgh Office
When, Where and How Should You Invest in the Booming Market
|10:00 AM – 10:30 AM||
What You’ll Learn:
1. Can Pittsburgh bank on robotics and tech to transform the office market?
2. Pittsburgh office market net absorption went down 3% in 2017. Is this detrimental to your office investments?
3. Are small startup tenants worth the leasing risk?
4. As new office product comes into the market, how will older properties compete?
5. Which emerging submarkets like East Liberty and Silicon Strip hold the most opportunity?
Purchase tickets and learn more here: https://www.bisnow.com/events/pittsburgh/Pittsburghs-Inaugural-State-of-Office-2274
Nova Place is the site host, and this event is sponsored in part by Faros Properties.
100 S Commons
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Floor: Nova Tower 2, 9th Floor